With an estimated 12,000 aircraft retiring in the next 2 decades, aircraft recycling offers a broad range of opportunities for expanding your aerospace or recycling business. AFRA is here to help you keep in touch with the industry. From AFRA news, to industry information, to research and development opportunities - AFRA provides you with ways to grow your business.
- Boeing, ELG Carbon Fibre Find New Life For Airplane Structure Material In Groundbreaking Partnership
- New Rules Coming For Teardowns
- From the Sky to Your Home, Plane Parts Get a Second Life
- Universal Asset Management First Ever to Fully Recycle Carbon Fiber from Commercial Aircraft
- The 747 Had a Great Run. But Farewell Doesn’t Mean the End.
- European Remanufacturing Council Launches With a Nod to Hollywood
- Aircraft Recycling: Up To The Challenge
- Southwest Airlines and Kalitta Air Join AFRA as Airline Members
- The Sum of the Parts
- DailyMail: It’s Jalfreasyjet! Indian Restaurant Boss Who Dreams of Being a Pilot Buys His Own Private Aeroplane and Pays For It In CURRY